Among our traditional multimedia tools, the software we use most is Power Point and Word documents, but for the vast majority of inexperienced Power Point creators, they tend to edit a lot of text on each page of PowerPoint. Such slides are pointless and extremely inefficient, like electronic books to the viewer. The purpose of these software is to help us better understand new things, so it is necessary for us to learn deeply.Personally, I like to leave a large part of blank space on each page of my PowerPoint, because I only need to show the core of each content. When I explain, I will use my own understanding to explain. I don’t want my audience to look at my PowerPoint instead of listening to me. In the process of sharing with others, you can also improve your ability, such as expression, language and logic. I like things that are simple but full of detail.

Canva is a great creative platform. I actually used it a long time ago, but I didn’t really dig into it. To this day, I find that Canva meets all creative needs and is much more convenient and fast than other software. I expect I can experience more fun in the future.

Canva Poster: